Our client offers a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop your own team for an expanding health plan. The Vice President will direct and coordinate the medical management, quality improvement and credentialing functions for the plan based on, and in support of the company’s strategic plan; establishing the strategic vision and attendant policies and procedures.
This opportunity will challenge your clinical, management and leadership skills. As you lead this team you must be ready to deliver:
– Effective and efficient department operations
– The formulated policies to administer your organization
– Insightful analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives
– Impacting, executive level contributions to special studies.
– Compliance with National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) and/or Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (JACHO) standards as determined for accreditation of the health plan.
– Forward thinking ideas in the areas of provider education and contracting, as necessary.
How can you be considered as a contender for this key position?
– Are you an executive level RN with demonstrated experience AND results in all aspects of managed care case management, utilization management, quality improvement, claims, etc….?
– Have you continued to learn and advance your nursing and management education?
– Do you have a comprehensive knowledge base of clinical nursing, managed care, and health care administration?
– Are you familiar with medical information systems, medical claims payments processes, and coding?
– Have you taken an organization through the NCQA process?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to these questions then our client wants to speak with you right away! Call (866) 371-0687 or e-mail but let’s connect today! This is a career building position with a national, managed care company and we expect the competition to be tight. Let us hear from you now!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is one of America’s premier managed Medicaid companies. They have operations in 10 states and over $900 million in revenue. You’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits program, very competitive salary and generous bonuses.
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Managed Medicaid Services is a Nashville based consulting firm offering Disease Management, Case Management, Executive search and Talent Management services. Our clients are national and regional health care plans who seek clinical, operations, audit, IT and senior levels professionals in contract, interim, and permanent positions.
By applying to this position you are agreeing to receive additional information from our firm and our periodic email newsletter about new opportunities and career information. Your personal information is NEVER released to any third parties.