December 11th @ 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
If you are not obtaining results from your job search, you may need to identify other options and job targets. During this session we will discuss the following:
- How you determine if it’s your targets or you
- What skills you possess that are most transferable to other careers
- The best way to position yourself to a new target
FREE… Go Here to Register and click on the WEBINAR Tab. Then clicking on the event and then register by clicking the webinar registration link for each event listed.
How Do You Follow Up If You’re Not Hired?
July 18 @ 3:00 pm EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, 2:00 pm CST)
If you are frustrated by a lack of feedback or advice after you were interviewed, but not hired, this Webinar is a must attend.
* Learn why employers often don’t provide feedback
* Learn who should receive your follow up contact
* Learn when and how you should follow up
* Learn why your follow up can benefit your job search
Should You Stop Interviewing, If You Become Underemployed?
July 26 @ 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
This is a moral dilemma facing many job seekers. Whether you are anticipating accepting a lower paying position or are currently underemployed, does it hurt your future job searches if you continue to interview? This session will include:
* The pros and cons of your options
* An employer’s perspective of your decision
* What is in your best interest?
Go to our Career Portal to register.
Attend picnics, parades, parties and firework displays on July 4th (US). The holiday is on a Wednesday, which really cuts into celebrations. Some people will celebrate the weekend before, some on the holiday itself and others the following weekend. This provides you with endless opportunities to network with new people. The great thing about this particular holiday is that most events are free. You never know who could open that all important door to a hiring authority who could provide you with a job offer!
April 16th @ 1:00 PM PST/2:00 PM MST/3:00 PM CST/4:00 PM EST
Why should a company hire you as opposed to another job seeker with similar credentials? Hiring authorities are not going to take time to figure this out. It is your responsibility to sell and differentiate yourself from your competition. During this session you will learn:
- How to differentiate yourself
- What it takes to stand out
- How to ace out your competition
This FREE seminar is available to registered users of our Career Portal. If you haven’t registered, do it today!